1. Tape lots of different patterned washi tape around twine so that ends match up
2. Cut little bunting flag triangles out of the bottom of folded washi tape.
3. Tape String of washi tape around the cover and back cover and tie over the opening of the notebook. Create a knot/bow that can be done up and undone easily for quick and easy use of the notebook.
1. Fold over washi tape like in previous DIY to remove stickiness of washi tape.
2. Shape washi tape into feather shapes and cut slits and holes in either side of the feather. The bigger the holes in the feather, the better it will show up on the notebooks.
3. Glue feathers onto notebook and draw a stalk at the bottom of feather and if you have a permanent marker draw the line through the feather.